While using shampoo bars can yield many benefits, it is important to know how to use it properly.
Hair care must be an obvious requisite of every individual’s life. Our personality speaks up not only by the attitude we hold, the extravagant clothes we wear but also by the neatness of our physical aspects. Our neat and silky hair adds charm to the complete portrait.
So, the question arises how to give an expeditious catalyst to the hair care routine. No need to fret about anything guys! Shampoo bars are hot cakes in the town. This product holds a sheer worth.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
What are Shampoo Bars, and Why Shampooing Techniques holds Importance?
Shampoo bars are enriched with extra oils to provide ample nourishment to the hair. They serve as one of the gentle ways to strip the hair of all the dirt without extracting the hair’s essential oils.
The shampoo bars function effectively when they are used with soft water. Hard water serves as an obstacle and it contains the minerals that leave a residue on the scalp. This gives a “gummy” feeling that may be a source of continuous itching.
YES YES! It doesn’t sound good. Soft water comes to the rescue and it washes the deposits hiding somewhere behind the hair roots.
When we use shampoo bar, the first wash does not produce subtle lather. It is because the first one is supposed to mix with the excess oil and dirt in the hair. The second wash produces fine lather that cleans the hair in a flash.
It depends on you that how many times you want to lather up. But keep one reminder in your brain’s cache to Rinse, Rinse and Rinse your hair!
Steps to Use Shampoo Bar
- Begin your hair washing routine on wet hair. Soak the hair in water and tune in your bathroom’s whistling. Just keep one thing in your mind that water saturates the hair all the way to the roots.
- Then grab the shampoo bar and apply the wet one onto the hair from scalp towards the end in a circular motion. Add more water to the hair in order to form good lather.
- Tangles may be expected to form in the hair if you just pile your hair on the top and rub your fingers inwardly to it. Use your fingers as a comb from scalp to the end and ensure that they form a silky texture.
- Other method may include rubbing the shampoo bar in the hands till ample lather in produced. Then shift the smooth lather onto hair and rub the hair piled up on the head in a fine circular motion.
- Rinse, Rinse, Rinse, Rinse, Rinse should be the motto of your entire washing session. This phase should take longer than lathering and washing. If you are enjoying the perks of long hair, you need to form sections and move on the next step as mentioned above.
- Repeat the rinsing process as much as you can but some people are suitably adjusted to only one wash!
- Your wash is done. Now you are free to style your hair in any way you wish it to.
Do shampoo bars work in hard water?
Is it necessary to use conditioner with shampoo bar?
How much time it takes for hair to get used to shampoo bar?
Shampoo bars serve as a good product to clean the hair. They are jampacked with essential cleaning properties that ensure the attainment of neat hair.
Give the bars a good try either by using it along the soft water or hard water. But subtle rinsing should be the intention behind every wash. Just go and grab this product!