So, you’ve been wondering how to perform a microcurrent facial at home on your own? In this guide, we will explain it step by step for you!
Microcurrent Facials are the most popular facial treatment in spas all over the world!
The ‘Non-Surgical Face Lift’ is an anti-aging procedure that has shown to be quite effective. For a long time, microcurrent has been the buzz of the town. It’s for a good purpose, too!
You definitely have a lot of questions when you hear about a face procedure that quickly makes you seem younger. What exactly is it? What is the mechanism behind it? Is it secure? YES! This natural alternative to botox and fillers will rejuvenate your skin and give you a smoother, elevated appearance!
Microcurrent technology, one of the newest anti-aging advancements, is utilized to conduct face contouring, which involves toning, tightening, and firming aged skin. To get more insights into microcurrent facial machine DIY use at home, let dive into this article!
- What is a Microcurrent Facial, and how does it work?
- Getting Ready for a DIY Microcurrent Facial Machine
- Steps for Doing Microcurrent Facial at Home
- Perks of Microcurrent Facial Sessions
- Microcurrent Facial Cost at Salon
- How often you should do Microcurrent Facials?
- Final Words
What is a Microcurrent Facial, and how does it work?
A microcurrent facial involves the use of probes or rollers to apply low-level electrical impulses to your skin while using a water-based conductive gel.
When applied to the skin, the moderate electrical current revitalizes the underlying muscles. It increases circulation, skin tone and texture, and fine wrinkles are reduced.
The use of a microcurrent facial gadget on a regular basis will continue to strengthen skin muscles and unleashes brightness to your skin.
Internally, this astonishing technology operates on:
- Muscular fibers
providing you with externally evident outcomes! It’s like going to the gym and working out your face!
Microcurrent face equipment that you may use at home are inexpensive and produce effects that you can see and feel right away!
Getting Ready for a DIY Microcurrent Facial Machine
Microcurrent is most effective when the skin is adequately moisturized. Drink a minimum of 16 ounces of water before your microcurrent facial and again afterward.
Face Cleansing and Exfoliation
- To remove any makeup, wash your face with warm water and a light cleaner.
- Use a facial scrub or similar exfoliator to remove the dead skin cells from your face.
- Cleanse and pat dry your face.
Open your pores with a steam treatment. You may either use an electrical At-Home Facial Steamer or a more traditional, hands-on method:
- On the stove, heat up a small pot of water.
- Remove the pot from the heat and place a cloth over your head as you sit or stand over it. Water vapour will cling on your face.
- Steam for 5 minutes in either scenario. To make it even more lovely, add some essential oils to the water. Use a few drops of essential oils such as lavender, lemongrass, rose, or grapefruit.
- If you don’t have any essential oils, a few herbal teabags would suffice. Aromatic herbs include chamomile, chai, and peppermint.
Gel with Conductivity
Before beginning therapy, apply a water-based Conductive Gel to the skin. During Microcurrent Facial Treatments, conductivity Gel helps to maintain optimal skin-to-electrode/roller contact.
Steps for Doing Microcurrent Facial at Home
These simple-to-do steps would definitely be life-saver for you to carry out microcurrent facial sessions at home.
- Begin by washing your face well.
- Your skin will be tugged if you use cream or oil on it.
- To begin, apply a little quantity of gel to the area you’ll be working on.
- To keep the gel moist, carefully work on tiny portions at a time.
- Gently guide the microcurrent device with the probes/roller on the face. Slowly slide the facial toner device along the lines of the face, starting at the jawline and working your way up. Repeat the gliding method three times, then travel up and across the face and brow.
Perks of Microcurrent Facial Sessions
You should definitely get your hands on microcurrent facial machine as it will solve much of your skin related fuss. When you get frequent microcurrent facial sessions, you would notice:
- There are less wrinkles and fine lines as a result of the treatment.
- A healthy glow and improved circulation.
- Your face and neck skin is tighter.
- Acne and acne scars become less prominent.
- Lymphatic drainage has been improved.
- Skin that is firm and smooth in areas that were previously loose.
- Lift sagging regions such as your brows and jowls.
- Your skin’s pigment is evened out.
Microcurrent Facial Cost at Salon
A microcurrent facial costs vary based on the therapist, their degree of expertise, and where you reside.
Expect to spend between $200 and $600 for the service, plus a tip if you were pleased with the treatment.
Most consultations last between 60 and 90 minutes, and some providers provide a variety of other services with the treatment, which can extend the duration and expense.
How often you should do Microcurrent Facials?
Every person’s situation is different. If you want to appear your best for a big event, you just need one or two procedures to get that “Instant Facelift” appearance.
If you want to seem younger all of the time, start with a 12-treatment program done twice a week for six weeks, followed by maintenance sessions once or twice a month.
Microcurrent treatments can work for some patients in as little as 5-6 sessions.
In a nutshell, a microcurrent facial is an anti-aging skincare miracle. It’s a facial designed to target your skin and muscles. The muscles and skin are contoured, toned, firmed, and lifted. As a consequence, you’ll have a brighter, younger-looking complexion.
It is significantly easier to perform a microcurrent facial at home. Microcurrent devices are portable and may be used in the privacy of one’s own home with an utmost comfort. They also save us time and money by avoiding the need to attend a spa or salon.