Here are positive weight loss Affirmations that will go hand in hand with activities to help shed the weight you desire.
The weight loss journey can be difficult. To keep yourself motivated and on track, it is wise to use some weight loss affirmations.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Affirmations are positive statements that help you believe in yourself when things get tough. They also help boost your self-esteem and confidence by reminding you that there are positive outcomes from dieting and exercise even if they take time!
Why Weight Loss Affirmations Are Important
Affirmations are important to keep you motivated and on track. They are a great way to stay focused. They can be used when you want to change your mindset, or refocus on the things that are important in life.
For example, if you’re feeling down about yourself or your weight loss goals then an affirmation might help: “I am beautiful today.” This will help boost your self-esteem, which is something that all women should have!
Affirmations also help keep us motivated by reminding us why we started doing this in the first place; e.g., “I started this journey so that I could become healthier,” or “My goal is not only to lose weight but also improve my overall health.”
By repeating these affirmations over and over again throughout our day-to-day lives (even though sometimes they may seem trivial), we will begin seeing results faster than ever before!
Here are some pointers on effectively reciting Weight Loss Affirmations
- Make sure you’re in the right frame of mind. Before reciting the affirmations, you can meditate for 1-5 minutes.
- All affirmations should be said in the present tense.
- Make sure that your affirmations are realistic and attainable.
- Concentrate on the joy your new relationship will bring you.
- Repeat. Repetition is key in reciting these affirmations. Some people recite them for weeks or until they get results.
Now, without further ado let’s dive into these powerful weight loss affirmations.
1. I am losing weight because I am becoming more aware of what my body needs.
As you begin to become more aware of what your body needs, you will realize that it’s much easier to make healthy food choices. You’ll also start attending to the signs of hunger and satiety in order to avoid overeating. The result? Weight loss!
2. My body is a vessel for my spiritual growth.
The body is a vessel. It’s a tool, and it can be used to do amazing things, but you have to know how to use it.
The mind is more important than the body because it gives us life and awareness of our surroundings.
The spirit is what makes us live and breathe. So, when we look at our bodies as vessels for spiritual growth, we are able to appreciate them more fully and make them work for us instead of against us.
3. I deserve to be content with myself.
Believing is becoming. In that case, believe that you deserve your desired weight and attract it.
- I deserve to be content with myself.
- I deserve to be happy with my body.
- My body is a gift from God, and I should accept it for what it is: healthy, strong, and beautiful!
4. By focusing on my talents, I can become the best version of myself.
I am a talented person. My skills and abilities are unique and valuable to me, so I should use them to help me lose weight and improve my life in other ways.
5. Every day, in every way, I am getting closer and closer to my ideal body weight.
I will focus on the positive: the fact that I have lost 10 pounds since starting this program is a great start. So many people lose weight quickly but then gain it back or even more when they go off track.
If you keep your commitment to yourself and don’t give up, your goal can be reached! Remember that everyone has their own journey and there’s no need for comparison with others who may be further along than you are now.
6. My health is of utmost importance to me.
I will do my best to keep up with a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating well and exercising regularly. I will always make time for rest so that I can be as fit as possible.
A good night’s sleep is essential for maintaining good health and mental well-being. If you don’t get enough sleep, it can affect your ability to think clearly or feel rested when you wake up in the morning—and that can lead directly to feeling stressed out throughout the day!
7. I am valuable and worthy of love and respect no matter what my weight is.
Self-worth is a key to success. When you feel positive about yourself, it’s easier to stay motivated and on track. Affirmations help keep you in the right frame of mind by reminding you of your worth as an individual—no matter what your weight may be.
- I am valuable and worthy of love and respect no matter what my weight is.
- My body is perfect just the way it is, so there’s no need for me to change it or get rid of extra pounds just because other people think they should – that would be sad!
8. I only want what’s best for me.
You only want what’s best for you. You don’t need to do anything that makes you feel bad or like you’re not good enough. It’s important to be honest with yourself and know what is best for your health, happiness, and overall wellbeing. If something doesn’t feel right then it isn’t!
9. Every day that passes, I become healthier and more attractive.
Every day that passes, I become healthier and more attractive. In this way, my body will become lighter, more toned, and more beautiful than ever before. I am happy with the way I look now because it’s a manifestation of the love that flows through my veins every moment of every day.
10. The better I feel about myself, the better life will be for me.
It’s important to remember that self-esteem is a choice. You can choose to feel good about yourself and your body, or you can choose to feel bad. The same goes for life in general—you can make it better or worse by the choices that you make every day.
Self-esteem is also a reflection of how we feel about ourselves, our bodies, and our lives as a whole. If our self-worth isn’t high enough, then we won’t have much faith in the future because there’s no way we’ll think things will get better unless they start right now!
11. When I get healthy, it benefits everyone in my life.
When you get healthy, it benefits everyone in your life. It benefits your family, friends, and community. And it benefits the nation as a whole because of the increased productivity that comes with every good health habit you can adopt.
Your planet will thank you too! Your body is running on an almost infinite supply of resources, so why not use what’s there to its fullest potential?
12. Losing weight is a natural consequence of living a healthy lifestyle.
Losing weight is a natural consequence of living a healthy lifestyle. It’s not just about diet and exercise. You can’t achieve your goals without a healthy lifestyle, which means you need to sleep well, eat well, and exercise regularly.
13. Being fit helps me succeed in everything else that I do in life.
Being fit not only makes you healthy but also makes you succeed in other areas of your life. Fit people have increased chances of being promoted in the workplace, finding a high-value suitor, and getting more respect among their peers.
14. I have a great BMI
I hope this article has helped you find some of your own weight loss affirmations. It’s important to keep in mind that the key to success is not just the positive outlook, but also your commitment to keeping up with those positive thoughts on a daily basis. Remember: it takes time and consistency for any new habit or lifestyle change!